Monday, January 31, 2011

my life as a multitasker....

after what i have done ...with all my final exam for DIPLOMA in TOURISM MANAGEMENT at UITM ,which have taken me 4 years!!! 4 YEARS! in Chinese  ...4 years will cause me bad luck...hahah! theres no such thing...its just psychological numbering code that triggers human minds......that make people feel bad about it.....enough with chinese numbering...hihi!
well....am a well known as multitasker as everybody knows...i can do almost everything.....tell me anything...for sure i can do it...wanna know the secret?hahah!

i just google anything i want to do...now that a secret.....sounds simple..but its the key...

am a SEO expert,
TV host,
web master,
tourism development consultant,
certified personal and business finance consultant,
business development consultant,
web design,graphic 3D,
CMS content management system,
design for packaging,
Google expert,
event party planner...that...all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment